SKYWALKER Inc. (the Company) greatly respects the privacy of those who use (hereinafter referred to as the Users) this website (the Website). As such, this page is meant to clarify the Company’s policy regarding the proper handling of personal information.
(1) The Company ensures proper handling of Users’ personal information—including collecting, using, and providing—in addition to clarifying both the purpose of collection and the scope of use.
(2) The Company strives to prevent dangerous activity including illegal access to, and loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
(3) Personal information in the Company’s possession will not be provided to third parties without obtaining the consent of the User.
(4) The Company has formed its policy in order to protect Users’ personal information and strives to continually review our system of protecting personal information in an effort to revise its policy in as needed.
(5) The Company respects the rights of the User with regard to personal information. In the event that a User requests disclosure or correction of their personal information, the Company will respond accordingly and in a timely manner upon verifying the identity of the person making the request.
(6) In the event that the Company undertakes work, the Company fully discusses the situation with customers. In addition to clearly specifying the areas of responsibility and the policy regarding the handling of personal information with the contracted company, the Company will strive to establish a system that ensures appropriate measures are taken for both customers and those to whom the personal information applies. The Company strives to thoroughly and securely manage personal information gathered during the process of operations.
Personal information includes all information about individual Users, including any information that can be used to identify a User, whether by name, age, address, telephone number, or any other means. The intended use of personal information obtained through the Website (including through use of the contact form) is as follows.
(1) Recruitment to the Company
(2) Information for potential business partnerships with the Company
he Company will never sell or publish personal information obtained via this Website from Users to third parties without permission. However, the Company may disclose personal information in response to legal requests from administrative agencies such as law enforcement in situations where compliance is required by law or regulations such as due to the urgent need to protect human life or human rights or due to a request from the User for disclosure to a third party.
The Company may delegate tasks related to the operation and management of the Website, or related to the use and management of Users’ personal information, to third parties (subcontractors) with whom which the Company has business ties. Regarding such subcontractors, the Company selects establishments whose personal information management system is considered equal to or greater than the Company’s own. Moreover, the Company takes complete responsibility for personal information handled by subcontractors.
Please note that the Website may include links to other sites. However, reviewing how personal information is handled on linked sites is the responsibility of the User. The Company does not assume responsibility for any damages caused by misuse of personal information as a result of the privacy protection policies of linked sites.
The Company does not assume responsibility regarding the acquisition of personal information from third parties in the following cases.
(1) If a User provides personal information to a specific third party using the functions, etc. of the Website.
(2) If a User can be identified unexpectedly by other users based on information entered on the Website.
(3) If a User provides personal information to a linked site, or if personal information is used on a linked site.
Follow this link to disable data collection using Google Analytics. Once disabled, the Website will no longer collect User data.